Strength x4 sets
Snatch push press + oh squat (3+1)
Snatch balance x5
Work to heavy 3 reps
Snatch deadlift + hang snatch + snatch
• Scale to finish near the target score:
4 Sets (1 Set every 7:00)
3 Bar Muscle Up
3 Squat Snatch 115/80
2 Burpee Bar Muscle Up
2 Squat Snatch 155/105
• Target Time each set: sub 3 minutes
• Time Cap each set: 4 minutes
• This is a great test of our ability to move the ascending snatch weight with higher skill mixed in at a maintainable unbroken volume.
• We want faster rounds and aggressive pacing since we have more rest built in
WORKOUT STRATEGY & FLOW
• Bar Muscle Up: We want unbroken here throughout! We’d like you to be comfortable going straight into the squat snatch
• Squat Snatch: The first weight should not be over 60% 1RM and final weight not over 80% 1 RM. We recommend all singles and don’t want you failing multiple reps. Make sure to be ready when you approach the second bar and keep the chest up on the pull! This will help you not lose any reps forward
• Burpee bar muscle ups: Just stay moving at a steady pace so that you are comfortable going into the final snatch bar.
• The SCALING aim is to use appropriate loading on the snatch and keep the first set of bar muscle ups unbroken.